| Gino & Jesse
|The Amazing Race Canada 3
||Gino 6, Jesse 7
Gino and Jesse Montani are brothers who competed on The Amazing Race Canada 3. They are both from Hamilton, Ontario. They were very strong competitors, though they survived a few close calls with elimination. They became the ultimate winners of their race, finishing 1st in Whistler.
- Jesse: Correctly present a TSN news segment.
- Gino: Complete a three-part aquatic obstacle course.
- Gino: Take a paraglide ride over Santiago.
- Motion: Learn and perform a Rapa Nui dance in traditional clothing.
- Jesse: Search stores for Mentos candies then use them to spell the names of famous Argentinians.
- Dance: Learn and perform the Tango.
- Jesse: Climb to the top of the Angus L. Macdonald bridge and use binoculars to find a race flag.
- Bubbles: Retrieve four lobsters from the bottom of a tank and properly tag them.
- Gino: Build a sand castle around partner, who is buried in the sand.
- (Kayak Hockey Match): Won vs. Brian & Cynthia.
- Pull It: Roll a bale of hay into the barn, then milk a cow to each fill a 1L bottle.
- Used the Double U-Turn on Brent & Sean.
- Feed bugs to a Blanding's turtle, and then eat bugs.
- Jesse: Complete three acrobatic trampoline exercises.
- Mikwap: Properly assemble an aboriginal teepee.
- Gino: Search among nearly-identical Laxmi idols for the one matching a photograph.
- Roll: Complete two product deliveries using a rickshaw.
- Gino: Properly tie three different kinds of turbans.
- Slam It: Learn and perform ten Kushti wrestling moves.
- Jesse: Ride a wakeboard over two different ramps without falling off.
- Brawn: Load onion stacks onto a truck, flip a tire across a field, then cross monkey bars over a pile of manure.
- Used the Double U-Turn on Nick & Matt.
- Plastic: Dismantle six old televisions without breaking any parts.
- (Curling Match): Lost vs. Brent & Sean, Lost vs. Nick & Matt, Won vs. Simi & Ope.
- Jesse: Memorize and perform a part in a historical recreation at Kelly's Saloon.
- Gino: Ride a bike across a plank spanning two girders of BC Place.
- Jesse: Find a matching ski amongst thousands of skis, then perform a ski jump into a pool.
- Finish Line - 1st