| Gary & Matt
|The Amazing Race 15
||Gary 4, Matt 5
Gary and Matthew "Matt" Tomljenovich are a father and son who competed on The Amazing Race 15. They are from Laurel and Bozeman, Montana, respectively. They finished in 5th after having difficulty with the Switchback Roadblock in Sweden and then the following one in Estonia.
- Gary: Spin a roulette to land on a wasabi bomb, then eat it in 2 minutes.
- Matt: Herd 150 ducks from one pen to another in 10 minutes.
- Child's Play: Transport a concrete animal statue to a playground, collecting five balloons on the route.
- Matt: Disassemble and organize the parts of two VCR's.
- Wrap: Search the market for a woman with a matching silk scarf.
- Gary: Learn and perform a monkey-like performance.
- Matt: Search the desert for urns, only some of which have water, to fill a water satchel.
- Build a Snowman: Transport snow from the Ski Dubai resort to the hot desert sun outside and build a snowman.
- Gary: Row to a shiekh in the bay, retrieve a watch, and then use the watch's time to open a locked briefcase.
- Glass: Assemble 12 hookahs.
- Matt: Count all 62 bells of the Martinitoren.
- Farmer's Game: Play three holes of Farmersgolf and stay below the Par of 8.
- Nobel Dynamite: Fill enough sandbags to protect a quarry from a dynamite explosion.
- Gary (Switchback): Unroll hay bales to find clue inside one of them.
- 5th - Non-elimination leg
- Find a Saunabuss and spend five minutes inside.
- Matt: Choose a candelabra with a room number, where the next clue could be found written in invisible ink.
- Sling: Use a slingshot to fire assorted vegetables at a target.
- 5th - Eliminated