|The Amazing Race US|
|Seasons Visited||1 (6)|
Ethiopia is a federal democratic republic in eastern Africa. It is the most populous landlocked country in the world. It is one of the oldest known locations of human life, and has consistently remained sovereign, having not been colonized ever by a European nation during the 19th century. Around 80 ethnic groups live in Ethiopia and speak a wide variety of languages. It has a population of 91,195,675 and speaks Amharic as an official language. It is bordered by Eritrea and Djibouti to the north, Somalia to the east, Kenya to the south and Sudan and South Sudan to the west.
Ethiopia has only been visited once by the race. It is well remembered for being one of the most remote and primitive locations ever visited.
Ethiopia is divided into nine Regions and two Chartered Cities. The Amazing Race has visited one of these cities and one of these Regions.
|Addis Ababa||1 (6)|
The Amazing Race Results
The Amazing Race Visits
|6||France →||→ Sri Lanka|
- Nice, France (Nice Côte d'Azur Airport) to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia (Bole International Airport)
- Addis Ababa (Bole International Airport) to Lalibela (Lalibela Airport)
- Lalibela (Lewz Village)
- Lalibela (St. George's Church)
- Lalibela (Lookout)
- Lalibela (Lalibela Airport) to Addis Ababa (Bole International Airport)
- Addis Ababa (Addis Ababa Stadium)
- Addis Ababa (Bole International Airport) to Colombo, Sri Lanka (Bandaranaike International Airport)
|The Amazing Race 6|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12|
|Countries||United States • Iceland • Norway • Sweden • Senegal • Germany • Hungary • France • Ethiopia • Sri Lanka • China|
|Teams||Adam & Rebecca • Avi & Joe • Don & Mary Jean • Freddy & Kendra • Gus & Hera • Harry & Dave • Hayden & Aaron • Jonathan & Victoria • Kris & Jon • Lena & Kristy • Lori & Bolo • Meredith & Maria|