| Erwin & Godwin
|The Amazing Race 10
||Erwin 4, Godwin 51
|1 Roadblock Unknown
Erwin and Godwin Cho are brothers who competed on The Amazing Race 10. They are from San Francisco, California. They are of Korean heritage and are only the second Asian team to compete after Michael & Kathy. Their last name earned them the nickname of "The Cho Bros". They finished in 5th after waiting for their allies Lyn & Karlyn too much and also getting pulled over by the Ukrainian police.
- Erwin: Eat the eyeballs from a serving of fish heads.
- Labor: Lay bricks to build a section of sidewalk following a specific pattern.
- Fill it Up: Use a hynik-drawn cart to fill barrels from a river and deliver them.
- Erwin: Shoot a flaming arrow to hit a distant target.
- Erwin: Sell flowers to locals to make 80,000₫.
- Fuel: Properly make 30 coal briquettes.
- Godwin: Use a mechanical ascender to climb 90 feet up a rocky islet.
- Under: Retrieve 30 oyster baskets from under the water and deliver them.
- Wild Things: Tie up a Marsh Crocodile and transport it to a different holding pen.
- Godwin: Complete an Indian driving exam.
- Erwin: Climb a ladder around the outside of the Kuwait Tower, retrieve a satchel of puzzle pieces, and complete the puzzle.
- Manual: Fill ten bags with 110lbs of camel feed and carry them 100ft to a carrying tray.
- Unknown: Unknown task involving kayaks.
- Sea: Travel to an uninhabited island and use a treasure map to search for the boat's sail.
- Partnered with Dustin & Kandice.
- Long Sleep: Put covers on eight large mattresses and deliver them through congested streets to an address.
- Godwin: Search stamp vendors for ones with a plane, train, boat and car stamp.
- Swamp That: Complete a mud-run obstacle course, including running, crawling, swinging and carrying one another.
- Godwin: Bike down a mine shaft, retrieve and bring back a limestone block, and break it open.
- Leg Midpoint - 5th
- Godwin: Drive a Soviet-era tank through an obstacle course.
- Find the Music: Search through piles of sheet music for Tchaikovsky's Concert Fantasy and find a waiting pianist to perform it.
- 5th - Eliminated