| Brian & Greg
|The Amazing Race 7
||Brian 3, Greg 3
Brian and Greg Smith are brothers who competed on The Amazing Race 7. They are from Santa Monica, California. The two were involved in one of the most disastrous accidents in Amazing Race history, when their vehicle veered off the side of the unsteady Botswanan roads and it flipped and rolled. The two were unharmed, but their vehicle was totaled and their cameraman, who was hanging out the window filming at the time, was moderately injured. They managed to barely survive, but were eliminated in 6th on the following leg.
- Rope a Basket: Use a rope to carry a basket of alfalfa to another village.
- Brian: Shine shoes for five passers-by, charging 5 Peruvian Sols.
- Schlep: Transport 180 books across town to a library.
- Pedal: Ride bikes across seven miles of train tracks.
- Greg: Eat four pounds of assorted meat.
- Brian: Ride a horse around a series of barrels and spear a ring within 40 seconds.
- Shipwreck: Search a delta for a shipwreck, using only a photograph of the ship in working order.
- Tunnels: Go spelunking in a cave to find the next clue.
- Greg: Go shopping for supplies to give to an orphanage.
- Brian: Throw a spear at a swinging bag.
- Water: Use a straw to take water from a well and fill ostrich eggs, then bury them.
- Milk It: Milk goats to fill a 10oz cup.
- Greg: Drive vehicle through a river then use it to move fallen logs.
- 6th - Eliminated