| Brent & Caite
|The Amazing Race 16
||Brent 7, Caite 5
Brent Horne and Lauren Caitlin "Caite" Upton are dating models who competed on The Amazing Race 16. They are from Columbia and Lexington, South Carolina, respectively. Caite had previously gained infamy for giving a confusing and poorly thought out response during a Miss America pageant, and so decided to come onto the race to redeem herself. They finished in 3rd after accidentally leaving their bags behind at a task on the final leg.
- Caite: Traverse a tighrope 120 feet above the ground.
- Arrived 2nd, 30-minute penalty for traveling on foot instead of funicular - 7th
- Condor Consternation: Dress up in a condor glider, leap into frigid water, and swim to a buoy.
- Brent: Use only hands to gather cake ingredients from around a farm, including milking a cow.
- Departed from the Pit Stop 3 hours and 5 minutes late due to a trip to the hospital to treat dehydration.
- Brent: Lasso a target 18 feet away.
- Horse Power: Ride a wooden horse and hit a polo ball across a field in 9 shots or less.
- Partnered with Jordan & Jeff.
- Caite & Jordan: Find the harbor and perform a 150ft tandem bungee jump.
- Soccer: Kick a soccer ball from the penalty kick mark into five targets.
- Under Fire: Crawl through 100 feet of barbed wire trenches to hear a message, then relay it back.
- Arrived 6th, turned away for missing the U-Turn board - 6th
- Brent: Rappel into a wine cellar and search for a marked bottle of wine, then open it with a sabre.
- Terra: Search a large vineyard for a cluster of grapes with a race flag.
- Arrived 3rd, turned away for not completing the Detour - 6th
- Ox Trot: Load a pile of coconuts into an ox-drawn cart and deliver them.
- Brent: Dive beneath the water and retrieve a bottle tied underwater.
- Buddhist Tradition: Carry a series of large joss sticks up a flight of stairs.
- Caite: Break open coconuts to find one with colored milk and use it to create a Hindu offering.
- Pound the Drums: Learn a drum sequence from a young child and perform for judges.
- Used the U-Turn on Carol & Brandy.
- Brent: Count the links in a chain in a loud, distracting harbor.
- Caite: Use traditional methods to make 1kg of noodles.
- Brent: Arrange a series of panels to create an image, then distribute them to a crowd.
- Caite: Count 523 golden Buddha statues in a room.
- Pork Chops: Search amongst hundreds of stone stamps to find one with each team member's name on the bottom.
- Brent: Use a mechanical ascender to climb Coit Tower.
- Finish Line - 3rd