| Brandon & Adam
|The Amazing Race 23
||Brandon 2, Adam 4
Brandon Squyres and Adam Switzer are childhood friends who competed on The Amazing Race 23. They are from Chico and Los Angeles, California, respectively. After an initial strong showing, they were eliminated in 8th after being U-Turned in Poland.
- Adam: Follow paragliding partner to a landing site on the beach below.
- Brandon: Row a boat, searching the boats of a harbour for one of three with fish.
- Mining: Use pickaxes to break open halite blocks until one with a clue inside is found.
- Adam: Properly shine a customer's shoes, then properly pack up and deliver the shoe-shining station.
- Tiles: Complete a life-sized puzzle made out of porcelain tiles.
- Adam: Dress in a suit of armor and shoot a ballista to hit a herald shield 150 feet away.
- Hang Your Heads: String six bundles of ten fish heads and transport them in a wheelbarrow to a hanging station.
- Brandon: Bungee swing off the Henningsvær Bridge bridge, drop into the icy water, and swim to a nearby buoy.
- Polka: Successfully learn and perform a traditional Polish polka to the satisfaction of a judge.
- Double U-Turned by Leo & Jamal.
- Pose: Pose for locals, imitating a statue of Neptune, until 75 zł were earned.
- Adam: Search the longest apartment building in Europe for one of 12 addresses serving rose hip jam-filled pączki.
- 8th⋐ - Eliminated