| Bopper & Mark
|The Amazing Race 20
||Bopper 3, Mark 5
William "Bopper" Minton and Mark Jackson are best friends who competed on The Amazing Race 20. They are from the very small town of Manchester, Kentucky. They quickly became fan favorites, and were even given $10 000 by the hosts of The Talk. They became the first team to complete two Speed Bumps on the American version of the show, and were eliminated in 5th, even after taking the Fast Forward in India. Bopper & Mark were originally going to compete on The Amazing Race 24: All-Stars. However, only a day before the race, Bopper was diagnosed with pancreatitis and deemed unfit to race. Mark was able to continue racing with a new partner, Mallory of Gary & Mallory.
- Bopper: Drive to the landing site where partner will skydive to.
- Boil My Water: Build a solar water-heating system and boil a kettle of water.
- Mark: Listen to an auctioneer give weight of cattle and calculate the average weight.
- Strung Out: Properly string and tune a harp.
- Mark: Perform a dance routine while balancing a bottle on head.
- Bopper: Rappel down 120ft in two minutes.
- Clean That Statue: Completely clean a marble statue.
- 8th - Non-elimination leg
- Learn and perform a yodeling routine.
- Fairy Tale: Follow a trail of gingerbread, picking up the pieces, then use the pieces to make the roof of a gingerbread house.
- Mark: Push a Travelocity Gnome into a bulls-eye in the game of Eisstockschießen.
- Bopper: Participate in a helicopter evacuation simulation, escaping from a submerged helicopter cabin.
- Oil: Clean the crude oil off a health spa client.
- Courtship: Jump up and down for a full minute while being 8000ft above sea level.
- Air Supply: Patch a bicycle tire's leaks.
- Mark: Harvest 500g of honeycomb from a beehive.
- Mark: Learn and perform a complex Bollywood dance routine.
- Clutch It: Learn how to drive a rickshaw and transport passengers around a training course.
- 5th - Non-elimination leg
- Properly decorate a Puli Kali dancer's belly with the image of a tiger.
- (Switchback) Participate in a head-shaving ritual for good karma.
- 5thƒ - Eliminated