| The Amazing Race US
Azerbaijan is a constitutional republic located in the Caucasus region located at the crossroads of Western Asia and Eastern Europe. It was a former Soviet republic. Technically, it does not have an official religion, though most citizens practice Shia Islam. It has a population of 9,356,500 and speaks Azerbaijani as an official language. Most of the nation resides on the Caspian Sea, though there is also a completely isolated region known as Nakhchivan to the west. It is bordered by Georgia and Russia to the north, Iran to the south and Armenia to the west.
Azerbaijan has only been recently visited by the Race, having been visited during the 20th season. It featured only a single leg.
Azerbaijan is divided into 66 districts and 12 autonomous cities. The Amazing Race has only ever visited the autonomous city.
The Amazing Race Results
The Amazing Race Visits
- Munich (Munich Airport) to Baku, Azerbaijan (Heydar Aliyev International Airport)
- Baku (Temple Ateshgah)
- Baku (Saman Ot Bazary)
- Baku (Occupational Training International)
- Baku (Old Baku – Toghrul Karabakh Carpet Shop)
- Baku (Yaşil Bazaar Fruit market or Naftalan health spa)
- Baku (Boulevard Esplanade Estakada)
- Baku (Heydar Aliyev International Airport) to Arusha Region, Tanzania (Kilimanjaro International Airport)