| Andy & Tommy
|The Amazing Race 19
||Andy 6, Tommy 6
Andrew "Andy" Finch and Thomas "Tommy" Czeschin are pro snowboarders who competed on The Amazing Race 19. They are from Truckee and Crowley Lake, California, respectively. They were extremely powerful racers, finishing in first on half of the leg's race. However, they made a crucial error on the 11th leg, leading to their elimination in 4th.
- Andy: Listen to a man with a heavy accent recite a proverb, then properly relay it to a judge.
- Tommy: Rappel into a cave, find a Javanese mask, and climb out using a bamboo ladder.
- Be a Ticket Taker: Work as Motorcycle parking attendants and make Rp 15,000.
- Grass Fed: Deliver two full bags of grass and two sheep to a farm.
- Tommy: Count the amount of different poses of Buddha statues at Borobudur.
- Coral Reconstruction: Build a coral-growing station, place baby coral on it, and place it on the sea floor.
- Andy: Rock climb up a cliff to a bird's nest with a clue.
- Andy: Follow music to find a waterfall pool, and search the murky depths for a bundle.
- Tommy: Properly reconstruct the shrine that was taken down and collected earlier.
- Tommy: Transport ten 200lbs bags of tobacco and stack them.
- Not Grown Up: Use simplistic materials to build a toy truck for a school child.
- Andy: Use a bicycle to deliver a customer carrying fish to an address.
- Dugout: Paddle a traditional dugout canoe to a buoy and then return to shore.
- Andy: Learn a complex three-part Danish dance.
- All Churned Out: Use a churn to make six sticks of butter.
- Tommy: Memorize a poem, use a map attached to a bike's wheel to travel to a theatre, then recite the poem with dramatics.
- Bodybuilding Pose-down: Wear bikinis and posing oil and perform a series of bodybuilding poses, earning a 12 from judges.
- Tommy: Complete three high-speed driving stunts.
- Water: Build a raft from basic materials and search a canal for two halves of a clue.
- Andy: Traverse a tightrope between two tall towers.
- Sole: Properly make a pair of sandals for a customer.
- 4th - Elimination