Andrew & Dan
|Andrew & Dan|
|The Amazing Race 13|
|Roadblock Count||Andrew 6, Dan 3|
Andrew Lappitt and Daniel "Dan" Honig are frat boys who competed on The Amazing Race 13. They are from Tucson, Arizona and Wilmington, Delaware, respectively. They finished in 3rd, and were the only team of their race to finish every Detour and Roadblock.
- Hard Way Up: Climb a set of stairs on hands and knees and answer a mystery question at the top, which turned out to be the number of steps climbed.
- Beach It: Use logs to move a boat from the beach into the water.
- Andrew: Search a wall full of graffiti for the next destination.
- Musical March: Find three sets of band players and lead them to a square to perform.
- Dan: Learn and perform luchadoras moves while fighting against a Fighting Cholitas.
- Andrew: Match an image of a Māori tattoo to the one with the same tattoo on his face.
- Matter of Skill: Build two blokarts and ride them three laps around a course.
- Village Work: Wade into the waters of Tonlé Sap and retrieve two fishing baskets.
- Andrew: Search Angkor Wat for the echoing chamber.
- Dan: Search amongst fake clues for a real one while being pelted with paint as part of the Holi Festival.
- Bleary Eyed: Follow a series of power lines and identify all the numbered tags along the way.
- Andrew: Search a chicken farm for a golden egg.
- Act Like Fools: Wear a cow costume and transport it across town.
- Arrived 4th, turned away for taking a taxi instead of traveling on foot - 4th
- Borscht: Cook and serve borscht to 75 Russian soldiers.
- Dan: Transport fifty 55lbs bags of flour from a truck into a store.
- 4th - Non-elimination leg
- Andrew: Complete a series of puzzles involving Russia's history, such as Lenin, Stalin and Bulgakov.
- Learn and perform a traditional Russian dance.
- Ride the Lines: Follow a series of clues using Moscow's street trolley system.
|The Amazing Race 13|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11|
|Countries||United States • Brazil • Bolivia • New Zealand • Cambodia • India • Kazakhstan • Russia|
|Teams||Aja & Ty • Andrew & Dan • Anita & Arthur • Anthony & Stephanie • Kelly & Christy • Ken & Tina • Marisa & Brooke • Mark & Bill • Nick & Starr • Terence & Sarah • Toni & Dallas|