| Amy & Maya
|The Amazing Race 25
||Amy 5, Maya 5
Amy DeJong and Maya Warren are food scientists who competed on The Amazing Race 25 as #SweetScientists. They are both from Madison, Wisconsin. They were the underdogs of this season, and were given a surprise when they were told that they would be the fourth team to enter the final leg. From there, they went on to become the ultimate winners, finishing 1st in Los Angeles.
- Amy: Follow a series of coordinates and use a liquid compass to find a buried treasure chest.
- About Face: Learn and perform a proper changing of the guards for The Queen's Guard.
- Pony Up: Harvest 50 blocks of peat and use a Shetland pony to deliver them up an uneven hill.
- Parking Space: Assemble a Parklet, a decorative parking space, within 30 minutes.
- Maya: Memorize four sandwich orders and then memorize and recite the ingredients used in each.
- Amy: Strip the fur off three goat pelts, then deliver them by bicycle through the crowded streets.
- Twirl Time: One plays the drum while another performs gnawa dance by keeping a hat tassel spinning for a full minute.
- Double U-Turned by Keith & Whitney, failed because they were ahead at the time
- Cream: Milk a goat to fill a bowl, then use traditional methods to churn it into goat butter.
- Maya: Traverse a high-altitude plank bridge, solve an ancient puzzle, and ride two ziplines across canyons.
- Maya: Drive a go-kart up the route of the Targa Florio auto race within 4:07.
- Posers: Observe a series of opera performers, and then arrange the clothes they were wearing into the correct order.
- Amy: Rappel down a large cliff and swim into the Blue Grotto.
- Shine: Shine each others' armor whilst wearing it until it shines.
- Maya: Cross a tightrope between the towers of the Marina Bay Sands Resort, retrieve clue, then come back.
- China Cups: Endure an incredibly painful massage, exfoliation, and China Cup therapy.
- Used the Double U-Turn on Adam & Bethany - Failed
- Coach: Properly attach a sidecar to a motorcycle, using all of the pieces provided.
- That: Complete a 4-lap padyak race around the neighborhood within 17:55
- Amy: Deliver many cumbersome goods through a local, crowded market to three recipients.
- Maya: Perform an action movie stunt by jumping through a fake window off the third storey.
- Amy: Search a container terminal for containers with the names of cities visited, memorize the numbers on the side and arrange them in chronological order.
- Finish Line - 1st